SellHound is proud to announce that they were awarded “Innovative Business of the Year!” The award was presented at the 10th annual NEXTIES award show in March of 2019 by Event Santa Cruz. This was especially significant for the start-up to be honored by members of their local community. Since their launch in 2017, SellHound’s mission has been to marry the ideas of artificial intelligence and sustainability, in order to make reuse more mainstream. They just launched their fashion selling app and other tools that make selling your stuff easier. Check sellhound.com for the latest news and information.
- SellHound Wins NEXTIES Award for “INNOVATIVE BUSINESS OF THE YEAR”
- SellHound App Launches to Deliver One-Tap Selling on Popular Secondhand Marketplaces
- Hand Painted Ceramic Plate from Mexico
- SellHound: Santa Cruz start-up launches app for secondhand sales
- Get Real About Being a Woman in Tech at March 5 Panel Event